Find our Health and Safety measures keeping you, the teachers and all other staff save when learning a language stated below.
1. Social distancing
- Please respect social distancing measures and guidelines when you are in our building.
- To maintain social distancing, please follow the instructions given in this report and stated in the reception area (floor markings, posters, etc.).
- While we practise social distancing, we will only use our big, well-ventilated classrooms (Rooms 1, 6, 7 and 9).
- As we will follow social distancing measures at all times in the classrooms, we do not ask you to wear a mask or visor during the lesson. However, we kindly ask you to wear a face-covering when entering the building and when being situated in the receptions area and corridors.
- Room 3 and 5 will be used for teachers to prepare lessons or conducting online classes. Rooms 4 can be used as a space to allow students to stand in to avoid contact with other people.
- Please face away from each other during your lesson.
2. Arriving at the Centre
- We have implemented an entry and exit flow system. Please enter the Centre via the front door; however, exit the Centre through the fire exit by the toilets. See the floor plan for guidance.
- Please only arrive up to 15 minutes prior to your appointment. If you arrive earlier, please wait in your car.
- Upon arrival, please ask at Reception for your allocated room.
- Please limit the time spent in the Reception area and move to your classroom as soon as possible. (Please do not use the seating at Reception).
- Should another individual/s be at Reception when you arrive please kindly wait outside on the allocated markings until they have cleared the Reception area.
- Please reduce the use of our facilities to what is absolutely necessary.
3. Timetable and appointments
- To maintain a safe environment for our clients and staff, we have changed timetables and shift patterns to stagger the arrivals at Reception (15-minute gaps between classes for all teachers).
- Please try to book appointments by phone or email.
Regular maintenance and disinfection of surfaces, classrooms and corridors
- To maintain the cleanliness and safety of the building, the Centre will be cleaned professionally on a daily basis.
- Before and after classes, the surfaces in the classroom in use will be disinfected. To prevent any spread, teachers will be in charge of disinfecting the classroom after their students have left the room.
- The photocopier and other appliances which are used by the staff will be disinfected after every use.
5. Handwashing facilities
- Please use the floor plan for guidance where to find the nearest hand washing facilities.
- Where possible please wash your hands before coming to the Centre.
6. Hand sanitiser
- You can find hand sanitiser in classrooms and the Reception area, where hand washing facilities are not in close proximity.
- We do not make hand washing mandatory but would appreciate it if you could either wash your hands after arrival or use hand sanitiser instead.
- The use of the photocopier will be restricted. Each teacher has to come to Reception to request to use it, so the office staff are able to monitor it and maintain cleanliness.
- Please avoid sharing any materials such as books, handouts, stationery, etc.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to offer any beverages to our clients.